The Fraser Center fully believes in bridging the gap between the civilian and military community. With several of our staff having either served themselves or as military family members, we truly value the sacrifice your family makes. These sacrifices can take a toll on any family after years of separation, deployments, reintegration struggles, and multiple transitions. Military families are showing signs of stress more than ever and we want you to know you are not alone.
We understand the unique challenges of serving in the military and our therapists are specialized in treating everything from marriage enrichment to Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD). Most of our therapists are Tricare/Value Onesource and Military OneSource approved making it easier than ever to get help. Please visit our Military FAQ page for more information and answers to commonly asked questions about confidentiality, scheduling appointments off post, and more.
Here are just a few commonly addressed military-specific topics our therpists are qualified to handle:
- Combat Stress
- Combat Fatigue
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Traumatic combat experiences
- Family and marriage reintegration
- Deployment readiness and support for soldiers and spouses
- Child and Adolescent therapy during deployment and reintegration
- Work/Leadership conflicts and stress
- Career counseling for spouses
- Marriage counseling
- Pre-marital counseling
- Wounded Warrior and Veteran support
Please don't wait to call and begin finding healing for you and your family.