The Fraser Center is dedicated to strengthening and supporting the clergy and congregations of area churches by:
* Serving as a Christian referral source for pastoral and mental health and substance abuse counseling.
* Providing low cost or subsidized services for parishioners who have financial need. We are able to do this using funds contributed by area churches through our Church Capital Funds Campaign.
* Providing Clergy Colleague Support Groups.
* Providing individual consultation services for clergy and congregations.
* Providing speakers on various issues centered on the healing of mind and spirit.
* Providing special events, quarterly programs, seminars, or workshops for clergy and laity based on the current and ever-changing demands and challenges of ministry.
* Providing Employee Assistance Programs for judicatories and church governing bodies.
* Providing Spiritual and Emotional Care for Caregivers during times of disaster or crisis.
How can you make use of our services?
* Call or e-mail and ask to be placed on our Special Events mailing list.
* Talk with the Executive Director about a particular community/church need.
* Call to arrange for a referral for a parishioner or a professional consultation.